banner ad big learner relay

Tag: CRB


4. Getting Started – What to do before you start training to become a driving instructor

January 6, 20160 Comments

Even if you are only considering the possibility of training to become an ADI (Approved Driving Instructor) with the DVSA (Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency) we suggest you complete a criminal disclosure form, previously known as a CRB. If you do have a criminal record this may not mean you cannot become a driving instructor. You will not be able to take any of the tests without having completed the CRB. You will then need to register with the DVSA (Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency) to start your training. More information about your training options can be found on our other videos.

Continue Reading »

Back to Top

Hide me
Sign up below to join our eNewsletter
Name: Email:
Show me